The API POND MASTER TEST KIT Pond Water Test Kit provides everything you need for regular testing of your pond water or even tap water. This complete pond test kit measures the most important levels, including pH, ammonia, nitrite and phosphate to maintain ideal water condition. Inside the kit you’ll find six bottles of liquid test solutions, several laminated color-matching charts, four glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray and an easy-to-follow instruction booklet. Simply gather your samples, add the correct test solution and compare the color with the corresponding color chart to determine each level. This pond kit contains enough water testing supplies for over 500 tests. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For almost 60 years API has developed premium solutions with proven and effective results for your family and ours. API offers a range of testing kits, water conditioners, and nutritionally superior food, because we’re dedicated to making a better underwater world. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. At API, we understand the rewards and relaxation of fish keeping because we have a passion for fish too.
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Measures ornamental pond pH balance, Ammonia content, Nitrite levels and Phosphate content
- Contains six test bottles, instructions, glass test tubes and color charts for 500+ tests
- Use weekly for monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Contains one (1) API POND MASTER TEST KIT Pond Water Test Kit 500-Test, including 6 bottles of testing solution, 3 color cards and 4 glass test tubes with cap