Aqueon QuietFlow® Internal Shrimp Filters are specially designed for freshwater aquariums containing shrimp, small fish and other invertebrates. This filter includes a protective intake grid and pre-filter foam sponge that prevents livestock from entering the filter housing. Maintenance is easy, simply remove and rinse the intake grid and pre-filter. Each unit is preloaded with a replaceable Aqueon filter cartridge. Both hanging clips and suction cups are provided for internal mounting options. Hanging clips support filter on tank rim and suction cups attached filter to internal aquarium wall.
- For freshwater aquariums containing shrimp, small fish and other invertebrates
- Self-Priming for easy start-up
- Change filter cartridge every 3-4 weeks for best results
- Includes small carbon cartridge, media sponge and Bio-Grid for biological filtration
- Uses Aqueon Small Replaceable Filter Cartridge
- For use with aquariums up to 10 Gallons
- For optimum effectiveness, fill aquarium with water to 1” from top of aquariums edge