Daily Maintenance Diet For Most Cichlids
- Higher protein levels for rapid growth
- Select ingredients offering rapid digestion
- Higher feed efficiency than competitive foods in the same class
Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- High-grade fish meal offers added amino acid mix
- Seaweed reduces color fading with continued use
- Great for larger tropical fish too!
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Note: Hikari® Cichlid Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.
Mini, Medium & Large Pellets
Wheat flour, fish meal, soybean meal, rice bran, corn gluten meal, brewers dried yeast, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dried seaweed meal, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, salt, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 06-49M
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 8,300 IU/kg
||min. 1,200 IU/kg
||min. 1,200 IU/kg
||min. 180 mg/kg
|2 oz. (57g) - #03111
||2 oz. (57g) - #03211
||2 oz. (57g) - #03311
||8.8 oz. (250g) - #03428
|22 lb. (10kg) - #03189
||8.8 oz. (250g) - #03228
||8.8 oz. (250g) - #03328
||22 lb. (10kg) - #03489
||2.2 lb. (5kg) - #03266
||22 lb. (10kg) - #03389
||22 lb. (10kg) - #03289