A Uniquely Designed Pellet
- Offers rapid acceptance and digestion while accelerating the prominent head growth you desire
- Developed to bring out the true colors goldfish are known for
- The sinking pellet allows liohead easy access to the nutrition without migrating to the surface to feed
Desirable Form Possible Without Live Foods
- Marvelous growth of pronounced head
- Live food not required, eliminating the potential for parasite or bacteria problems
A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Performance
- Offers superior and safe color enhancement through the use of Bio-Technology
- Carefully selected ingredients offer rapid growth without losing desirable form
- Added vitamins and minerals in combination with the protein sources support immune system health
Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within about a minute. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10ºC (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Lionhead contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, wheat flour, soybean meal, krill meal, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, dried seaweed meal, rice bran, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, garlic, condenced rice bran fermantation solubles, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-51D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 18,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,700 IU/kg
||min. 480 IU/kg
||min. 370 mg/kg
|3.5 oz. (100g) - #05220
|12.3 oz. (350g) - #05234