Nutritional Excellence From Beneficial Ingredients
- Chitosan to support digestive system health
- Stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Shrimp Meal for excellent, natural color enhancing benefits
- One of our highest protein levels, consistent with the foods your fish would eat on the reef
- Bio-Technology allows us to provide your fish with a nutritional package that will have them looking like they just came off the reef
A Pellet Design That Matters
- Porous pellet immediately becomes soft and sponge-like, a texture your marine fish are instinctively accustomed to
- The soft texture makes it ideal for all smaller marine carnivores or omnivores
- Remains intact for longer periods allowing grazing
Feed no more than your pet will consume within about a minute two (2) to three (3) times each day. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and no food should remain after the feeding period. Prior to feeding you may soak Marine -S™ in a cup of purified water for a few minutes to allow the pellets to fill with fresh water and become sponge-like and elastic thus resembling the foods your fish would eat on the reef. The infusion of freshwater also helps improve digestion and can improve coloration and activity levels due to less energy being consumed by the osmotic process.
Note: Hikari® Marine -S™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Marine fish require a constant water temperature between 72°F and 78°F (22°C and 26°C) with best results at the higher end of the scale. Care should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes.
Marine fish expand considerable energy purging salt from their system. Supplemental feedings of ®Hikari ®Bio-Pure Frozen Foods, rich in pure freshwater, can reduce the energy required for this purging process and leave more energy for color development and growth.
Fish meal, krill meal, whole crushed silkworm pupae, brewers dried yeast, dried seaweed meal, fish oil, potato starch, wheat flour, cassava starch, chitosan, spirulina, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 03-49F
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 18,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,700 IU/kg
||min. 1,900 IU/kg
||min. 470 mg/kg
|1.76 oz (50g) - #25210
|2.2 lb (1kg) - #25266