The World's 1st Probiotic Enhanced Marine Fish Diet
- Offers an incredible nutrient mix
- With continued and exclusive use brings "just off the reef" coloration
- Helps reduce waste volume and size reducing the load on your aquarium's bio-action
- Expect growth and form that are as close to that of actual reef specimens as humanly possible
- Feed no more than your pet will consume within about a minute two (2) to three (3) times each day. Exclusive use of Saki-Hikari® Marine Carnivore is required for expected results. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and no food should remain after the feeding period.
The Hikari Germ™ is a transitory bacteria that does not remain in the intestine and is quickly discharged once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent use or mixing with other diets will not allow the Hikari Germ™ to offer its maximum benefit.
Marine fish require a constant water temperature between 72°F and 78°F (22°C and 26°C) with best results at the higher end of the scale. Care should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes.
Marine fish expand considerable energy purging salt from their system. Supplemental feedings of ®Hikari ®Bio-Pure Frozen Foods, rich in pure freshwater, can reduce the energy required for this purging process and leave more energy for color development and growth.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, cuttlefish meal, dried seaweed meal, whole crushed silkworm pupae, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, sodium alginate, lecithin, taurine, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, clam extract, extracted marigold flower meal, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, monosodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 00-50H
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 18,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,800 IU/kg
||min. 1,800 IU/kg
||min. 3,100 mg/kg
||min. 1.0x108 CFU/kg
|1.41 oz (40g) - #43507