Your Fish Will Beg For More
- Highly aromatic wafers and pellets that soften rapidly when put in water and instantly attract herbivorous species
- Easy transition from Nori Algae
- Vivid nutrient mix offers rapid growth and helps support immune system health while helping maintain coloration
- Ideal supplemental diet for most omnivorous species, including clownfish, damsels and butterflies
Feed no more than your pet will consume within about a minute, two (2) to three (3) times each day. Hikari® Seaweed Extreme™ absorbs water rapidly and takes on a soft texture similar to wet Nori Algae, making it difficult to remove any uneaten food. For this reason, to avoid over-feeding, we suggest smaller feedings until you find the ideal amount for your mix of fish. This diet has been produced to stay together allowing grazing, but for best results avoid excessive amounts of leftover food after the feeding period.
Note: Hikari® Seaweed Extreme™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Dried seaweed meal, wheat flour, fish meal, krill meal, cuttlefish meal, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, sodium alginate, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, lecithin, clam extract, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 02-49D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 19,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,900 IU/kg
||min. 2,800 IU/kg
||min. 3,300 mg/kg
Small Pellet (Sinking)
Medium Wafer (Sinking)
|1.58 oz (45g) - #25310
||3.16 oz (90g) - #25321
|3.52 oz (100g) - #25312
||8.8 oz (250g) - #25323
|2.2 lb (1kg) - #25321
||2.2 lb (1kg) - #25325