Innovative Marine IM INT 200 AQUARIUM COMPLETE REEF SYSTEM-RFS50 SUMP-MIGHTY XL PUMP-PLUMBING KIT-APS STAND BLACK
INNOVATIVE MARINE INT 200 AQUARIUM COMPLETE REEF SYSTEM-RFS50 SUMP-MIGHTY XL PUMP-PLUMBING KIT-APS STAND BLACK (MADE TO ORDER)
The rating of this product is 0 out of 5
NUVO INT Complete Reef System
INT Aquarium - A New NUVO Line overflowing with space
NUVO Aquariums have a long history of transforming the way you reef, and our next generation of Full-Size aquariums will change it again! From the start, Innovative Marine’s vision was to create an aquarium with an overflow system that flawlessly integrates with your dream set up.
Introducing the NUVO INT. The INT’s internal overflow system possess an industry first Trapezoid Infinity Overflow, dual LOC-LINE return nozzles and a custom "Bean Animal" style safety drain system.
When crafting a premium aquarium, no detail is ever overlooked or underachieved. Utilizing only the highest caliber components, the INT embraces Innovative Marine’s award-winning craftsmanship. Ultra-thick high clarity low iron glass, laser cut acrylic weir and our signature black silicone are just some standard features expected from a bloodline of distinction.
Completely silent, efficient, and fully customizable the NUVO INT aquariums were forged for the next generation of products and hobbyists.
NUVO APS (Aluminum Profile Series) Stand
The NUVO APS stand sets new standard in aquarium furniture.
Aluminum has been a tried-and-true element for custom commercial stands, because of its versatility, strength, and the fact that it is very light weight. Innovative Marine just brought that technology to the aquarium industry to create a truly singular aesthetic aquarium stand that is modular in construction, easy to set up, and is resistant to corrosion and swelling in both fresh and marine environments.
Finally, an aquarium stand that may outlast your aquarium!
The NUVO RFS (Reef Filtration Series) Acrylic Sump is a fully comprehensive, all-in-one saltwater reef aquarium sump. With almost every upgrade feature you could dream of in a sump with a few more special upgrades that will make you wonder how you lived without them.
Our entire RFS Sumps are what experienced reef pro hobbyist will want and everything a new a hobbyist will be thankful for later on in their aquarium experience.
Advanced pros will have the features the wished they had when they started. Beginning reefers will save time and money by skipping the expensive learning curve of a building an aquarium sump system.
Return Pump - Mighty Jet DC XL
The MightyJet XL submersible DC return pump is super quiet, has a run-dry protection with 7 different speeds, and a feed mode. With a maximum flow rate of 2,656 gallons per hour, you are able to dial that flow to your preferred aquarium needs with the equipped controller at the touch of a button.
Complete Preassembled Plumbing Kit
No more guesswork, no multiple trips to the hardware store, and no wasting time repurchasing parts that were measured incorrectly. The complete and preassembled plumbing kit is made to fit exactly your Innovative Marine aquarium system. From schedule 80 bulkheads, gate valves made for saltwater, and all your premeasured pipe lengths, this kit comes glued together and with only a few turns to tighten some bulkheads and unions you have just completed your entire Reef System. Getting it right... from the start.
*Always check that there are two o-rings on each bulkhead and one o-ring on each union. Each o-ring needs to be completely seated into its groove.
1. Installing the Drain Plate – On the drain side where the primary drain and secondary drain reside, unscrew the four black plastic long screws.
*Keep the screws in a secure place as you will use them later.
Unscrew the two bulkheads with their pipes from the plate. Attach the bottom of the two bulkheads and pipes to the new plate in the plumbing kit. This plate is the same size as the one that came on the sump. Place the plate with pipes back in its original position. *Do not use the plastic screws yet. Keep them in a secure place.
2. Installing the Primary Drain – The primary drain plumbing set is distinguished by the gate valve and siphon Tee attachment. Remove the Tee fitting on the Primary Drain so only the long pipe and bulkhead are attached. This will come off with the tee, elbow, and downward siphon pipe. Unscrew the primary bulkhead from the bottom plumbing. Check that there are two o-rings in the bulkhead, one on the bottom and one on the top. Place the pipe and bulkhead into overflow box and turn clockwise to secure both bulkhead pieces to the aquarium. Hand tighten and position the bottom plumbing to sit over the drain piping.
*Do not tighten the union.
3. Installing the Secondary Drain – Unscrew the bulkhead next to the primary drain. Check that there are two o-rings in the bulkhead, one on the bottom and one on the top. Place the pipe and top of the bulkhead into the overflow box and hand tighten the bulkhead together. Position the bottom plumbing to have it sit over the secondary drain.
*Do not tighten the union.
4. Installing the Emergency Drain – This plumbing set is located on the return side of the sump. This can be distinguished as it is larger than the return piping.
First – remove the sump cover plate above the return section. Unscrew the four long black plastic screws securing the return plate. Use the new plate that came with the plumbing kit.
*Keep the ¾” return bulkhead and four screws in a secure place as you will use them later.
Unscrew the bulkhead. Check that there are two o-rings in the bulkhead, one on the bottom and one on the top. Place the pipe and top of the bulkhead into the overflow box and hand tighten the bulkhead together. Position the bottom plumbing to have it sit over the emergency drain.
*Do not tighten the union.
5. Installing the Return Line – The return line is smaller than the three drain plumbing sets. Unscrew the bulkhead that came with the sump. Unscrew the union for the return plumbing set. Using the original bottom of the bulkhead that came with a hose barb and black hose, screw this into the new return plate. Unscrew the bulkhead that goes into the overflow with the return fittings. Unscrew the bulkhead that goes to the bottom of the aquarium and remove the black hose. Tighten the bulkhead to the bottom of the overflow box to return plumbing.
*Do not tighten the union.
Attach the black hose to the barb at the bottom of the overflow box. Attach the bulkhead to the return overflow box. Connect the black hose to the barb fittings in the overflow box return. Connect the primary drain plumbing tee, elbow, and downward pipe to the primary drain.
Position all pipes underneath their respective union, but do not tighten the unions yet.
Move the sump and rotate the pipes, as necessary to position all pipes.
After all pipes align properly, tighten the unions about two rotations.
Place all eight plastic screws into the plates and turn them clockwise about three full rotations.
Innovative Marine offers a 1 Year Limited Warranty on all Innovative Marine Products. Our products are warranted to the original purchaser against defective material and workmanship for 1 Year from the original date of purchase.
You can increase this coverage by purchasing an Extended 3 Year Limited Warranty. This will increase your 1 Year Limited Warranty to 3 Years from the original date of purchase.
How to Purchase an Extended 3 Year Limited Warranty
The Innovative Marine's Extended 3 Year Limited Warranty is only offered on NUVO Aquariums, NUVO APS stands and NUVO Aquarium w/ APS stand combos that have been purchased through innovative-marine.com.
When purchasing a NUVO Aquarium, NUVO APS stand or NUVO Aquarium w/ APS stand combo please choose the option Extended 3 Year on the product's page.