The World's 1st Probiotic Enhanced Marine Fish Diet
- Offers an incredible nutrient mix
- With continued and exclusive use brings "just off the reef" coloration
- Helps reduce waste volume and size reducing the load on your aquarium's bio-action
- Expect growth aFeed no more than your pet will consume within about a minute two (2) to three (3) times each day. Exclusive use of Saki-Hikari® Marine Herbivore is required for expected results. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and no food should remain after the feeding period.
The Hikari Germ™ is a transitory bacteria that does not remain in the intestine and is quickly discharged once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent use or mixing with other diets will not allow the Hikari Germ™ to offer its maximum benefit.nd form that are as close to that of actual reef specimens as humanly possible
Marine fish require a constant water temperature between 72°F and 78°F (22°C and 26°C) with best results at the higher end of the scale. Care should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes.
Marine fish expand considerable energy purging salt from their system. Supplemental feedings of ®Hikari ®Bio-Pure Frozen Foods, rich in pure freshwater, can reduce the energy required for this purging process and leave more energy for color development and growth.
Fish meal, dried seaweed meal, cuttlefish meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, wheat flour, spirulina, sodium alginate, lecithin, taurine, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, clam extract, extracted marigold flower meal, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, monosodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 18,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,800 IU/kg
||min. 910 IU/kg
||min. 3,200 mg/kg
||min. 1.0x109 CFU/kg
|3.17 oz (90g) - #43526