A powdered calcium and vitamin D3 supplement for all reptiles. The fine-grade powder easily dusts, coats, and adheres to feeder insects, rodents, and fresh vegetation. ReptoCal provides a trace amount of phosphorous to ensure proper calcium utilization.
- Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate; Dicalcium Phosphate; Calcium Phosphate; Calcium Hydroxide; Dried Yeast; Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal; Sodium Chloride; Potassium Chloride; Choline Chloride; Inositol; Nicotinic Acid; A-Tocopherol Acetate; D-Calcium Pantothenate; Riboflavin-5-Phosphate; Thiamine Mononitrate; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Vitamin A Palmitate; Folic Acid; P-Aminobenzoic Acid; Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex; Cholecalciferol; Biotin; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Cyanocobalamin
- Feeding Instructions: Use only 1 - 2 times per week. For live foods, place a small amount of ReptoCal into a bag or container with food items and shake gently to create a dusting. For prepared or fresh vegetation diets, sprinkle over the foods. To promote adherence to food, a little moisture or misting is beneficial.
- Benefits: 1. Promotes proper bone growth.2. Prevents deformities, stunted growth and even death caused by calcium deficiencies.3. Provides a trace amount of phosphorous to ensure proper calcium utilization.
- Diet and Health Claims: Joint Health; Immune Health
- Calcium (max): 35 %
- Calcium (min): 27 %
- Moisture (max): 5 %
- Phosphorus (min): 6 %
- Vitamin A (min): 219900 IU/kg
- Vitamin B1 (min): 250 mg/kg
- Vitamin B2 (min): 290 mg/kg
- Vitamin B6 (min): 145 mg/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min): 13700 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 730 IU/kg