Fresh canned fruits in sauce to be used as a “mix-in” with fresh pelleted diets. Great for Tropical Lizards, Box Turtles, “Forest” type species of Tortoises, Hermit Crabs, Iguanas, Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, etc.
- Feed hatchling animals Daily
Feed adult animals 3-4 times per week.
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet (10% with forest Tortoises).
- Mash fruit for hatchlings and small species (e.g. Day Geckos).
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening.
- Not for human consumptioN
Red Banana, Water (sufficient for processing), Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (max)